Business Development Lead
JustJump Marketing is looking for a part-time (20 hours per week) Business Development rockstar. We deliver data-driven and process-based marketing awesomeness to our clients in the US and Germany and need more people spreading the word about it!
And the good news: this is the flexible position you were always looking for! Work from home, be on the road for interesting networking events and flex your relationship muscle to create a strong referral network and interesting leads.
As our Business Development lead, you’re responsible for the management of the whole BD process from start to finish: the development of a solid network in Boston, management and reporting on the sales pipeline, writing and following up on proposals and securing speaking opportunities for our leadership team. Plus your colleagues will have your back – stay in touch with our Account Managers to understand what you can sell and why our clients love us!
You’re good at:
- Listening to identify if JustJump could add value to your conversation partner’s organization
- Building strong business relationships
- Giving and contributing to the Boston business community – we believe in good karma
- Organization – consistent note taking is the secret sauce
- Basic knowledge of marketing
- Existing network in the Boston tech or financial services industry
Some fine print:
The necessary infrastructure to work from home has to be in place. This includes a cable or DSL internet connection, and a dedicated workspace. JJM will provide a laptop to be used for business purposes only. You will receive a base pay and a financial share in every project or retainer work you sign.
Get in touch – we can’t wait to hear from you:
(please ensure that the subject line is: Business Development Lead)