We’re growing again and are currently looking for an Marketing Coordinator.
Our clients typically seek help:
- To close the gaps between their marketing efforts and their internal communication,
- To increase their productivity and
- To determine intelligent tools to track the success and failure of clients’ marketing initiatives.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and proactive Marketing Coordinator with strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Account Management Team with the strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns for a diverse client base across multiple industries. This is a home-office position with some in-office time required. The necessary infrastructure to work from home has to be in place. This includes a cable or DSL internet connection, and a dedicated workspace. We will provide a laptop and printer to be used for business purposes only.
- Support the Account Management Team and partner with creative teams in the development and implementation of marketing programs involving all aspects of content marketing, event management, digital and social media campaigns
- Liaise between Account Management, clients and the creative design teams
- Provide support with the development, design, approval, production and distribution of marketing materials in partnership with account managers
- Work with print vendors to establish quotes, production schedules and the delivery of materials
- Assist Account Management Team with project needs and specifications
- Manage external vendors and agency partners as needed
That sounds like a dream job, right?
It will be a match made in heaven when you have these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in marketing and/or communications preferred
- 2+ years experience in a similar role; experience with digital marketing and social media required
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficient with MS Office with the ability to learn new software quickly
JustJump Marketing is a strategic marketing consulting firm serving mid-size clients in the US and Europe. Founded in 2011, the company is lead by Kirsten Furman and Miriam Christof and has its main office in Concord, MA. Beginning with a thorough analysis of the client’s business strategy, the company creates a corresponding and unique marketing strategy for client’s businesses. As a next step, JustJump Marketing will formulate a new and measurable marketing plan for the client and will work on optimizing the client’s business and marketing processes.
As a result, the client’s marketing efforts are measurable and scalable and all marketing contributions have an active impact on client’s business development. Is it easy for you to follow pre-defined processes? Do you have an eye for details? Are you a process ninja? Great! We would love to hear from you.
Donna VanSchagen, Donna@justjumpmarketing.com