Effective Relationship Selling in a Digital World - The 6-touchpoints system
Relationship selling is the oldest sales concept known. People always did business with people they know, like and trust. Many parts of this concept got lost with the digital revolution. Connectivity between members of a network moved into the digital work and many organizations struggle to establish tight connections with their contacts, utilizing digital tools!
This talk takes a big step back. Back to the butcher shop. Back to the definition of relationships. Back to tactics used by your neighborhood shop owner.
- Know your customer
- Provide high quality products
- Engage your customer
- Surprise your customer
- Add Value
The 1-hour presentation takes proven principles into the digital age and explores:
- How to segment a database to use your contacts for your relationship selling?
- How to establish a process for new contacts (entering into the database, connecting on Social Media etc.)?
- How to develop a relationship selling method which fits your selling ID?
- How to develop a process to stay top of mind with your top prospects and power network members?
- How to unleash the power of your network for your sales success?
- How to measure your success?