We are looking for a part-time, flexible Business Development Rockstar.
We are a (ready for it?) strategic, process-oriented, creative agency and would love more people spreading the word about us!
We help clients:
- Create effective marketing messages
- Understand who their customers really are and how to connect with them
- Design cool brand identities
- Develop new and exciting websites
- Grow their business
And the good news:
This is the flexible position you were always looking for! Set your own schedule, work from home, be on the road for interesting networking events and flex your relationship muscle to create a strong referral network and interesting leads.
As our business development lead, you’re part of our BD team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing of a solid network in Boston and the New England region
- Managing and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Writing and following up on proposals
- Securing speaking opportunities for our leadership team
We are big on TEAM here at JustJump!
We want you to develop great relationships with your Account Manager colleagues to understand what you can sell and why our clients love us!
You’re good at:
- Listening to identify if JustJump could add value to your partner’s organization
- Building strong business relationships
- Contributing to the Boston and New England business community – we believe in good karma
- Being a great communicator that loves the chase and follow through
- You have passion for the value of marketing
- Existing small to mid-market B2B network in the Boston and New England region within the tech, manufacturing, or financial services industries
But hang on. There is some fine print:
This is a commission only position!
The necessary infrastructure to work from home has to be in place. This includes a good and stable internet connection, and a dedicated workspace, a laptop, and a phone.
Come check us out on our website and meet Hugo. You curious yet… get in touch with Anne!
Anne Horn, Director of Business Development